Welcome to the Rotterdam Film Media Office (RFMO), the central box office for film and media makers.
Three easy steps to filming in Rotterdam
- First read the Film Protocol of Rotterdam (pdf). The protocol provides a clear insight into the working methods of Rotterdam and indicates the filming category.
- Check whether any other events are booked, or cruise ships docked, on the desired date and location.
- Register your shoot in the Central Film Planning. You will receive a registration certificate once you’ve registered. Please note: Registration in the Central Film Planning will not automatically give permission for the shoot.
Check out our showreel for an impression of how the city has been used as a backdrop by various producers.
- Saskia Kagchèl, Film Commissioner. A member of the Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) and the European Film Commissions Network (EUFCN).
- Martijn van der Mark, Senior Media Policy Adviser
- Carin Rotscheidt, General and VIP Programme Adviser
- Esra Tapan-Arslan, Employee Film commission
For more information please contact Rotterdam Film Media Office,+31 (0)6 481 386 14.